Magical Sea & The Wonderland
You must see … MAGICAL SEA & THE WONDERLAND, Zulu Nyala Country Manor, Fourways 2020
A new exhibition is making its way to South Africa.
Magical Sea and The Wonderland www.themagicalsea.com will be coming to Zulu Nyala Country Manor, Fourways, Johannesburg from the 21st to 22nd March 2020 from 9am to 7pm.
To book your tickets please click here.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Magical Sea and The Wonderland is a highly immersive and interactive new exhibit coming to South Africa.
It is created by Future World Tech for South African kids and their families to enjoy.
We have collaborated with overseas suppliers to bring this technically sophisticated project that will use AV integration and high tech show control to bring the magical sea to life!
THE MAGICAL SEA
The main attraction ‘Magical Sea’ will be featuring an interactive underwater world for both kids and adults.
Have you ever seen your own drawing come to life? Ever wanted to see your unique and extraordinary creation come alive ? Well at this event you will be able to see this and more !
Examples of such drawings and creations will include; crown fish, great white sharks or eight legged sea creatures jumping off the page and swimming into a whole new magical sea world.
Future World Technology has created this immersive and interactive magic wall which will allow both kids and adults to see their drawings come alive before their eyes.
At the Magical Sea, visitors can for example draw and colour water creatures, scan them in, and watch as they swim around in the sea on to a digital screen wall. Parents and kids will be able to interact with the sea creatures and elements on the digital screen.
This event is ideal for kids’ parties, family outings, schools group excursions or simply a fun day out.
The wonderland will offer additional activities which will be included in the standard and early bird tickets. Visitors will go through various segments of attractions listed below.
- Symphony discs
- Magic Balls
- Magic Pillars
- Lego Bricks
- Jumping Castle
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT FOR KIDS?
- The Magical Sea and The Wonderland allows parents and children to express their creativity in an open and highly collaborative environment. Children’s creation becomes an important element of a larger piece of constantly expanding artwork.
- Individual artwork is displayed for all visitors to enjoy as children get to watch their artwork interact with each others’ artwork.
- Kids’ intelligence is stimulated in a unique way through this kind of highly technical environment.
- Children will get exposure to the future world as they participate in some of the trending/cutting age technologically advanced exhibitions.
Tickets are now open for bookings.
The 3-day event has limited numbers of attendees due to venue capacity. Visitors are advised to book tickets in advance to avoid last minute disappointment.
Please note that Normal ticket prices may change without notice.
To book your ticket please click here.
EARLY BIRD TICKETS (if you book your tickets before the 15th January 2020)
Kids R55 Adults R70
NORMAL TICKETS (if you book after the 15th January 2020)
Kids R80 Adults R100
EARLY BIRD FAMILY OR GROUP (if booked before the 15th January 2020)
- Early bird family of 4 special 2 kids and 2 adults R220
- School Group of 10 kids special R500
- School Group 20 kids special R1000 includes two free tickets for accompanying teachers.
NORMAL FAMILY AND GROUP TICKETS (if booked after the 15th January 2020)
- Group or family of 4 special (2 kids and 2 adults) R340
- Group of 8 can be kids or adults or mixed, R700
- School Group 20kids special R1600 includes two free tickets for accompanying teachers.
Kids are between 2 years and 12 years of age, kids below 2 will enter for free
ADDITIONAL PAID ATTRACTIONS FROM R20 PER ACTIVITY
- Pedal boats
- Electric train
- Balancing Cars
- Instant Photos
FOOD STALLS Various types of festival foods will be available for sale ANY FOOD VENDORS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN GETTING A VENDOR LICENSE CAN CONTACT US VIA mailto:email@example.com.
GIFT STALL Various toys and souvenirs will be available for sale
For more information please call 078 025 9470 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOK YOUR TICKET HERE
To book online, please click here.